The Maison de la Loire (Loire Visitor Centre) in the Loir-et-Cher département is organising the 6th edition of its photo competition, which provides an alternative way of promoting the river Loire and its natural and cultural heritage. This year’s theme is "A Summer on the Banks of the Loire", a theme which is broad enough to offer plenty of freedom to participants of all ages. The only requirement is that the river Loire should figure in the background!
Entering the competition is easy: send your photo (only one photo per participant) to this address: email@example.com before 15 September (but sending them quickly will give you a greater chance of success).
There will be 4 winners! The winners will be chosen by the general public in two ways:
- 1 winner will be voted by visitors to the exhibition, which is to be held from 1 August — 15 September 2019.
- 3 winners will be voted via the Facebook page dedicated to the competition. Internet users can vote for their favourite photograph up until 15 September 2019.
The winning photos will have received the most “likes’’ on the Facebook page or the most votes during the exhibition. The winners will be notified by e-mail, post or telephone.
- a night in a traditional boat for 4 people, courtesy of Les Marins du port de Chambord,
- a twilight canoe trip down the river
- a one-hour day trip in a traditional boat
- a two-hour sunset trip in a traditional boat
Further information and competition rules: https://www.maisondeloire41.fr/concours-photos-2019-un-ete-en-bord-de-loire/
Vous n’avez pas trouvé l’information que vous cherchiez dans cette page ?
Bien reçu !
Nous vous répondrons prochainement.
L’équipe de la Mission Val de Loire.