The new Olivier Debré Contemporary Creation Centre opened on 10 March 2017 in Tours, so giving the Loire Valley a Contemporary Art Centre with international influence. It is responsible for a collection by the painter, Olivier Debré, while broadening its aim to disseminate contemporary art to the greatest number of people.
The Centre is now ready to welcome visitors, from Wednesday to Saturday between 11:30 am and 6 pm and on Thursday it is open in the evening until 8 pm.
The opening exhibitions:
- 11 March – 17 Sept. 2017 | Olivier Debré. A journey to Norway
- 11 March – 03 Sept. 2017 | Oil Chamber – Per Barclay
- 11 March – 11 June 2017 | Innland – Joint Exhibition
- From 11 March 2017 | Tours voices – AK Dolven
- 8 July – 12 November 2017 | Revelation – Lee Ufan
The CCC OD app adds to the visit with additional commentary (in French and English). Available in the Apple Store and on Google Play (Multimedia Guide can be hired from the reception with proof of a Plus ticket)
The café and bookshop give visitors the chance to extend their visit.