With the beginning of the 2014-2015 academic year, 26 training modules over more than 50 sessions are on offer to train and inform regional tourism stakeholders in terms of Sustainable development, E-tourism and Quality, and also Commercialisation this year. The training sessions are short and decentralised over the départements of the Centre region with contents adapted by professional sector.
Some of the new features:
Sustainable development section:
- 7 good reasons to implement initiatives in favour of sustainable tourism in your establishment,
- Designing and carrying out an eco-built project,
- Adapting your catering facilities to the local products from the Centre region.
- Improving the quality of your welcome,
- Chinese tourists: knowing them better in order to welcome them better,
- Quality management for visitor sites.
Vous n’avez pas trouvé l’information que vous cherchiez dans cette page ?
Bien reçu !
Nous vous répondrons prochainement.
L’équipe de la Mission Val de Loire.