Guideline 2: Keep the landscapes open and maintain the views over the Loire
Published on 16 December 2014 - Updated 12 December 2017
Cet article date d'il y a plus de 5 ans
- Protect the landscapes produced by the Loire Valley's symbolic agricultural uses: vines, orchards and crop production, by limiting the spread of urban areas in particular.
- Safeguard alluvial grasslands. Combine crop commodities and quality landscapes.
- Endeavour to integrate farm buildings into their surrounding landscape.
Proposals for action
- Protect farmland from periurban pressure in urban planning documents. Include rules concerning the construction, extension and renovation of farm buildings in urban planning documents.
- Identify the most critically endangered agricultural sectors in the PLU landscape appraisal. Sustain them in the form of "greenbelts", and even establish Protected Agricultural Zones for the most vulnerable sectors.
- Support the farming industry, particularly livestock rearing and operations to restore farmland hedges by introducing specific financial assistance.
- Protect landscape structures when required by the situation: N zoning, Listed Wooded Areas, remarkable landscape features.
- Promote the setup of Natura 2000 contracts to maintain alluvial grasslands.
Crédit : Laurent Massillon
Vous n’avez pas trouvé l’information que vous cherchiez dans cette page ?
Bien reçu !
Nous vous répondrons prochainement.
L’équipe de la Mission Val de Loire.