Mission Val de Loire World Heritage is holding the 2nd Regional Meetings for all regional stakeholders working in the landscape, heritage and tourism sectors: elected representatives, local authority technicians, associations and partners of Mission Val de Loire, etc. The objectives of the Meetings are to strengthen the construction of a common culture that allows the integration of World Heritage listing values.
The five meetings will provide an opportunity to learn more about the actions of Mission Val de Loire and to promote the actions carried out and the initiatives undertaken in the regions. They are divided into two phases: a field trip and thematic workshops.
- Thursday 21 November in Vineuil (41)
- Tuesday 26 November in Mareau-aux-Prés (45)
- Thursday 28 November in Saumur (49)
- Tuesday 3 December in Chenonceaux (37)
Pre-programme and registration
- 3 pm: Welcome
- 3:15 pm - 4:45 pm: Field trip
- Field trip to discover the site, interpret the landscape and compare views between heritage mediation and land-use planning (see details by municipality opposite).
- 4:45 pm: Workshops introduction
- 5 pm - 6:30 pm Thematic workshops
- Workshop 1– Portraits of the Loire during the Renaissance
- Workshop 2 – Participatory landscape photography observatory
- Workshop 3 – Loire Valley data
- Workshop 4 – People of the Loire Valley or Heritage Inventory (only on 28 November in Saumur)
- 6:30 pm: “Turning 20 in the Loire Valley” 2020 Programme
- 7 pm: Buffet dinner and drinks
For details of the field trips, please refer to the programme of each meeting.
Vous n’avez pas trouvé l’information que vous cherchiez dans cette page ?
Bien reçu !
Nous vous répondrons prochainement.
L’équipe de la Mission Val de Loire.