The Association of French World Heritage properties is organising the 4th national training session "Mediation - World Heritage" (Médiation – patrimoine mondial) from 12-14 November 2018, at the invitation of the Saline royale d’Arc-et-Senans. This intensive hands-on training session is aimed at staff in charge of welcoming the public within the management structures of French World Heritage sites or mediation entities present on the property (cities of art and history departments, heritage and tourism services, tourist offices, etc.).
Its main objectives are to:
- (Re)discover the key concepts of World Heritage (the convention, the inscription process, the Statement of OUV, etc.) and understand the evolution of the World Heritage Convention through French inscriptions;
- Understand the challenges of integrating the values of a UNESCO inscription into mediation activities;
- Compare each other’s professional practices and find out about the mediation tools used and potentially reusable in each other's territory;
- Acquire key ideas for concrete application to daily activities through simulation exercises;
- Participate in the creation of a national network of World Heritage mediators
In order to guarantee optimal working conditions, the number of places is limited to 20. Final registration will therefore only be confirmed during the month of October.
Programme and pre-registration:
Vous n’avez pas trouvé l’information que vous cherchiez dans cette page ?
Bien reçu !
Nous vous répondrons prochainement.
L’équipe de la Mission Val de Loire.