In its belief that a new approach to public policymaking can and must be found, the Centre-Val de Loire Regional Council has decided to test out new forms of dialogue with all socio-economic stakeholders and residents across the region on several of its policies, including culture. The "États Généraux de la Culture" (General Assembly on Culture) will take place this autumn with feedback and report summaries scheduled for early 2017.
- Embarking on a cultural business venture - Thursday 3 November, Indre-et-Loire
- Employment and training - Thursday 10 November, Loiret
- Residents, sections of society - Tuesday 15 November, Indre
- Territories - Tuesday 22 November, Eure-et-Loir
- Cooperation, structuring and networks - Tuesday 29 November, Cher
- Creation and cultural initiatives - Tuesday 6 December, Loir-et-Cher
For the Region, the aim is to take stock of the policies under way, identify the changes taking place and develop shared skills at a time of change – not least because of the Freedom of Creation, Architecture and Heritage and NOTRe Acts.